Join Our Newsletter
About Memorial MRI
Memorial MRI & Diagnostic has led the way in providing comprehensive diagnostic imaging and treatment services using advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment. The physicians, management, technologists, and support staff who make up this premier practice are here to facilitate the imaging needs of physicians and healthcare providers in every way we can, and to ensure that every patient receives the highest degree of care and compassion.
Courier service to pick
up and deliver films
STAT and ASAP
Fast report turnaround
Memorial MRI & Diagnostic Corporate Office 9434 Katy Fwy • Suite 408 • Houston, Texas 77055 • Ph: 713-461-3399 • Fax: 713-461-1969
Memorial MRI & Diagnostic Notice of Privacy Practices
Copyright © 2011 Memorial MRI & Diagnostic
Website Designed and Powered by ArtAgencyInk.com
THE LEADER IN DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
AND TREATMENT SERVICES
Make An Appointment
• X-rays are a form of electromagnetic radiation, just like visible light. These particles pass through the body. A computer or special film is used to record the images that are created.
• No advance preparation is necessary.
o FEMALES: PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR ARE BREASTFEEDING. IF AN XRAY IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, A LEAD APRON CAN BE PLACED OVER THE ABDOMEN TO SHIELD THE FETUS FROM EXPOSURE TO THE XRAYS.
What To Expect
X-Ray - What to Expect
During the Exam - What to Expect
• The exam will be quick and painless.
• You may be asked to change into a gown, depending on the body part being x-rayed.
• Depending on the type of exam, it can take anywhere from 10-20 minutes.
• If you are a walk-in, please expect to wait. Patients that are scheduled will be seen first.