Join Our Newsletter
About Memorial MRI
Memorial MRI & Diagnostic has led the way in providing comprehensive diagnostic imaging and treatment services using advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment. The physicians, management, technologists, and support staff who make up this premier practice are here to facilitate the imaging needs of physicians and healthcare providers in every way we can, and to ensure that every patient receives the highest degree of care and compassion.
Courier service to pick
up and deliver films
STAT and ASAP
Fast report turnaround
Memorial MRI & Diagnostic Corporate Office 9434 Katy Fwy • Suite 408 • Houston, Texas 77055 • Ph: 713-461-3399 • Fax: 713-461-1969
Memorial MRI & Diagnostic Notice of Privacy Practices
Copyright © 2011 Memorial MRI & Diagnostic
Website Designed and Powered by ArtAgencyInk.com
THE LEADER IN DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
AND TREATMENT SERVICES
Make An Appointment
PLEASE REVIEW THIS CHECKLIST BEFORE YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Be sure to contact our Scheduling Department if you have any questions and/or concerns about your preparation instructions.
• Be prepared to make a payment at the time of service. Representatives are available for anyone who has questions regarding pricing information or insurance coverage. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You can call them at 713-554-3203.
• Be sure to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete necessary paperwork. Please bring your insurance card,
• Driver's License (or a picture ID), and a copy of your current medications and history of previous surgeries.
• Bring a copy of your most recent report along with CT, X-Ray, or MRI films with you on the day of your procedure for comparison.
• Please do not bring any valuables to the facility such as jewelry, credit cards or large amounts of money.